The HD IP620 VOIP Telephone - With High Definition Sound
The IP620 is an enterprise-grade communications device designed to provide the user access to all of the capabilities possible in Voice Over Internet and Voice Over LAN/WAN technologies.
The IP620 is a HD® (High Definition) equipped, 2 – SIP line is the most advanced packet-switched data transport available for voice communications. Through the use of SIP-Gateways the IP620 is also capable of interfacing to the legacy telephony network.
IPitomy’s HD telephones use wideband speech CODECs which encode 7.1KHz of the voice spectrum instead of the standard 3.4KHz. This doubles the bandwidth for communications and elevates voice quality substantially. Combine HD audio with IPitomy’s acoustically tuned housing, and the end result is industry- eading speakerphone clarity. Your IP620 can utilize the g.722 codec and provide HD audio while taking up no more bandwidth than the standard g.711 codec. This means better sound and no sacrifice.
- 4 dynamic, context-sensitive soft keys
- 2 SIP Line keys for use with up to two SIP extensions (SIP Accounts) or two appearances of the same
- extension (SIP Account)
- Up/Down/Right/Left and OK Navigation keys
- 12 programmable keys (speed-dial/feature keys)
- Segmented and fixed features access and call processing keys for ease of use
- 12-key standard telephone dial pad
- Big Red speaker button to answer and disconnect calls
- All Clear button for easy navigation back to original menu position
- Multi-position Stand
- Integrated Wall Mount
- Dual 10/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- High Definition Audio
- Auto provisioning to IPitomy IP PBX
- Enterprise Phone Book
- Personal Phone Book
Request a no cost site survey and quote!
HD Telephone Brochure